Monday 24 October 2016

Arunraja Kamaraj glitters in silver in Emerald (‘Maragatham’)



Among the nine gemstones, Emerald (Maragatham) is considered to be the ‘Stone of Love’ and ‘Stone of Earth’, because of its deep and intense green color…Likewise a coin (Naanayam) have two sides that represents the positive and the negative… What happens if the lucky stone ‘Maragatham’ attracts to the two -sided ‘Naanayam’. The twisted knot will be untied by the upcoming film ‘Maragatha Naanayam’ that has Aadhi and Nikki Galrani in the lead. Produced by Dilli Babu under the banner ‘Axess Film Factory’ and directed by debutante ARK Saravan, the team ‘Maragatha Naanayam’ has now roped in Arunraja Kamaraj to play a very crucial role in the film.

“For the very first time, I act as an elderly person with silver hair,and my character is very important in the plot. Sounds, including voice play a major role in our film ‘Maragadha Naanayam’, and hence my voice modulation has helped me to be a part of this thriller flick. Thanks to Producer Dillibabu sir and director ARK Saravan for roping me in this powerful character, and I feel very much happy to team up with Aadhi and Nikki Galrani. I am quite sure that my character in ‘Maragadha Naanayam’ will act as a rare emerald stone in my career graph….” Conveys Arunraja Kamaraj confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment