Monday 27 June 2016

In Tamil Cinema 'Love' has another name; it's Gautham Menon!" says Miss Queen Kerala Archana Ravi


No one can disagree if it is said that most of the beauty queens of K'town are hailed from God's own Country - Kerala. Following the budding stars Manjima Mohan and Madonna Sebastian here comes Archana Ravi - Miss Queen of Kerala, to step into Tamil Cinema. The 19-year-old pretty Archana is currently doing her final year in English literature for whom talking and dance is an ultimate passion. "It was all happened during my School days. Since I love talking, I started off as an anchor from my early stage itself," starts Archana with a beautiful smile.  Not only anchoring, she is also a stunning model. "I would not want to call myself a professional model as every day gives me something new to learn . So I just recently started off doing ads and photoshoots..."

Being the youngest Keralite to represent different platforms, Archana Ravi has earned Miss Queen Kerala that is considered to be the biggest asset in her life. She is also a second runner up in Miss South India, Runner up in  miss beautiful face contest,  First Runner-up in Miss Body Perfect and Miss personality 2016. According to Archana acting is a skill gifted by God. " I'm not learning acting from any acting schools as I believe in being myself in front of the camera. I'm totally devoted, dedicated and so passionate to be an actress and that is what I always want to be . Currently, I am receiving scripts from different teams but haven't finalized any projects yet because I would like to step in the right stone." says Archana confidently. It is also to be noted that Archana Ravi is currently preparing for No 1 model of the World Pageant that is about to happen in Germany and China.

The Well-Versed classical Dancer Archana Ravi is very much passionate about the classy Director Gautham Menon. "In Tamil Cinema 'Love' has another name; it's simply Gautham Menon Sir! He is one of My favourites as I'm a  fan of love stories," said Archana. And also the Pretty Model-Actress is a hardcore fan of Actor Dhanush. "I'm a big huge die hard fan of Dhanush sir. Many a time I have stunned by his acting performances and in some circumstances, I have practiced his realistic acting too. He is my favourite.." smiles Archana. Archana is open to powerful characters that remain in the Audience's heart even after years. "I love to do characters with substance, performance and persona that has uniqueness. My dream role would be to a play a character of a classical dancer and I'm looking forward to do real deep characters in a love story genre" she added.

Actress Archana Ravi sees her mother as her Role Model. "It was my Mum who stood me up every time I fell down. She is simply the best.." smiles and signs-off Archana Ravi, the girl of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment