Tuesday 6 September 2016

Director Dharanidharan & Actor Shirish's upcoming is waiting for Rain to take off


Marking the shadows of a film in the hearts of Audience is the real identity of a Director... In that case Director Dharanidharan has well imprinted his mark through the sleeper hits BURMA and JACKSON DURAI...And now Director Dharanidharan has teamed up with METRO hero Shirish for an upcoming mystery project. It has to be said that Shirish was greatly appreciated for his realistic performance in the film METRO. The duo has planned to commence their shoot from the month of December since the script needs more rain sequences.

"I was carried away by the strong story field of BURMA and JACKSON DURAI Thanks to Director Dharanidharan for having confidence in me and made me to work in this project..I am very much excited to work in this Murder mystery and I am quite sure that this film will bring more importance in my film career..." says actor Shirish in a confident tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment