Thursday 8 September 2016

“I am madly in love with Jiiva…” reveals ‘Kavalai Vendam’ actress Sunaina


With her cute expressions and natural acting, actress Sunaina has earned a special respect among the Audience as well in the Tamil film industry. The pretty actress Sunaina’s upcoming project is Jiiva - Kajal Agarwal starrer ‘Kavalai Vendam’ that is produced by Elred Kumar of RS Infotainment. Directed by ‘Yaamiruka Bayamey’ fame Deekay, ‘Kavalai Vendam’ is all set to release on October 7th which is going to be a visual treat on Pooja Holidays.

“I feel very much elated to work with Jiiva sir… RS Infotainment is one of the best production houses in Tamil film Industry and it is a pleasure for me to work for Elred Kumar Sir… Even while Director Deekay was narrating me the story itself, I got very much excited and immediately decided to do this powerful character…  I play the role of a polite, simple girl, who’s madly in love with Jiiva... I am quite sure that my character in Kavalai Vendam will earn positive reviews from the audience…” says ‘Kavalai Vendam actress’ Sunanina in a confident tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment