Saturday 13 August 2016

“I have seen Black Cats, but this is the first time I am seeing a ‘Selfie’ Cat..” says Sivakarthikeyan in ‘Meow’ Audio Launch



The Music launch of the upcoming Comedy-Thriller film ‘Meow’ was held today in Chennai. The grand event has witnessed the presence of Chief Guest Sivakarthikeyan, Producer Vincent Adaikalaraj of ‘Global Woods Movies’ and director Chinaas Palanisamy, Music director Sreejith Edavano (Debut),  Cinematographer Bhojan K dinesh (Satham Podathey) and Editor Satish Surya. It is to be noted that the film ‘Meow’ has four songs in total and two songs are specially based on the cats which will have the international standard CG visuals.

“I have seen black cats in films…but I have never seen a real Persian cat. Best wishes to the Producer Vincent Adaikalaraj and Director Chinaas for taking such a wonderful initative. I have watched few scenes of ‘Meow’ and I am really impressed by this ‘Selfie’ cat (Persian cat)… I am very sure that this film Meow will be a great visual treat for the Children as well as for the family Audience…” says Sivakarthikeyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment