Wednesday 23 September 2015

Ammani goes global



Ammani goes global

 'Ammani' directed by Lakshmi Ramakrishnan  has been attracting quite a bit of attention ever since the project commenced. The film was completed recently and has been marked as a film that would definitely  bring laurels to the producer because of its content. This is strengthened by the fact that the film is attracting over seas audience too. Director Lakshmi Ramakrishnan in her statement says 'I am extremely delighted with the out come of 'Ammani'. I thank my producer Ven Govinda of Tag entertainment for providing me  great support in my creative pursuit and for  believing  in me to deliver a quality product on time. 'Ammani' is once again a film straight from the heart. I thank the media  for the marvelous support and expect it to continue in the coming days 'concluded Lakshmi Ramakrishanan.

No comments:

Post a Comment