Wednesday 23 September 2015

STR to stay away from Twitter


STR to stay away from Twitter.

STR basking in the glory after the stupendous success of 'Vaalu' has been keeping his chart busy. The actor who is on a signing spree has been very active in the Twitter until now. Today he chose to declare his intentions to stay away from Twitter. ' I am very thankful to my fans and friends who had been following me in the twitter until now. From now on my twitter handle will be handled by my fans club authorities. I will choose to use it only if situation demands asi feel as an artiste iam bound to provide films of content and quality to my fans to rejoice and that will be my principle and primary duty. An artiste's connection to the fans is 'Quality films' and iam very confident that my fans will understand my stature on this and support me for ever. 


எஸ் டி ஆர்  டிவிட்டரில்  இருந்து விலகுகிறார்.


வாலு திரைப்படம் மாபெரும் வெற்றி அடைந்ததை  தொடர்ந்து எஸ் டி ஆர் இடை விடாமல் படப்பிடிப்பில் கலந்துக் கொண்டு வருகிறார்.தமிழ்  நடிகர்களில் ட்விட்டரில் மிகவும் பிரபலமாக இருந்த நடிகர்களில் முதன்மையானவர்  எஸ் டி ஆர் . இன்று அவர், தான் இனிமேல் ட்விட்டரில் தொடர  போவதில்லை என அறிவித்து உள்ளார்.


'இதுவரை என் ரசிகர்களும் , என் நண்பர்களும் என்னை ட்விட்டரில் தொடர்ந்தவாறு இருந்தமைக்கு நன்றி. இன்று முதல் எனது ட்விட்டர்,எனது ரசிக மன்ற நிர்வாகிகளால் நிர்வாகிக்கப் படும் . தேவை  பட்டால் மட்டுமே நான் என் கருத்தை பதிப்பேன்.ஒரு நடிகனாக என்னுடைய கடமை என் ரசிகனுக்கு நல்ல தரமான படம் கொடுக்க வேண்டும் என்பது தான்.அவர்களுடனான என்னுடைய  தொடர்ப்பு வெற்றி படம் மட்டும் தான் , தவிர இதை போன்ற சமூக வலை தளங்களில் இல்லை என்பதையும் நான் உணர்ந்துக் கொண்டேன். என்னுடைய இந்த முடிவை என் ரசிகர்கள் ஏற்று கொள்வார்கள் என்பதில் ஐயமில்லை' என்றார் எஸ் டி ஆர்..  

No comments:

Post a Comment