Tuesday 29 December 2015

Actor Ganesh Prasad

Ganesh Prasad the tall and handsome actor hailing from Coimbatore is in the roll. G P as he is fondly called is a well known name in the trade circles of the film industry considering his position as executive producer in Studio 9. His passion for films has rewarded him now. He has got two films releasing this year end and for a relatively new comer this is an achievement.' I would say that 2016 is gonna be a remarkable year for me in my career as my projects Tharkappu and Karaiyoram will hit the screen are all set to release on the same date. I consider myself blessed to have two releases on a same day in the initial stages of my career. I have a role with a  negative shade in Tharkappu and the script is based on a true story, the director has edged my character well and i am sure that mine will be a  well noticed character.

Karaiyoram my first bilingual script has given positive note as i should say that i am the lucky person to get a bilingual at the early stages of my career. The significance of this film is having Simran madam playing a very important role.I was her great fan in her prime time and i am amazed by her stunt sequences in this film. I have got some interesting line ups down the pipe line with 'Arasiyala ithellam sagajamappa ' a political satire film and 'Nattrinai.. I am sure 2016 will witness my growth as an actor' conclude GP with a confident smile.


கோவையை சேர்ந்த ஒரு பிரபல வக்கீல் குடும்பத்தை சேர்ந்த கணேஷ் பிரசாத் , தமிழ் திரைப் பட உலகின்  வர்த்தக வட்டாரத்தில் அனைவருக்கும் அறிமுகமானவர்.ஜி பி என்று அழைக்கப் படும் இவர் ஸ்டூடியோ  9 நிறுவனத்தின் நிர்வாக தயாரிப்பாளர் என்பதும் குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. திரைப் படங்கள் மேல் அபரிதமான  மோகம் கொண்ட இவர்  நடித்த படங்கள் இரண்டு  ஒரே நாளில் வெளி வருவதில் மிக பெருமையுடன் இருக்கிறார்.

'2016 ஆம்  நல்ல ஆண்டாகத்தான் அமைய இருக்கிறது.குறிப்பாக  புத்தாண்டு தினத்தன்று நான் நடித்து  வெளி வர இருக்கும் தற்காப்பு மற்றும் கரை ஓரம் ஆகிய இரண்டு படங்களும் ஒரே நாளில் வெளி வருவதில் எனக்கு மட்டற்ற மகிழ்ச்சி.தற்காப்பு படத்தில் எனக்கு வில்லன் வேடம் தான். மிக நேர்த்தியாக பின்னப் பட்ட பாத்திரம் என்று சொல்லலாம்.கரை ஓரம் இரு மொழி படமாகும்.என் கலைப பயணத்தில் இவ்வளவு விரைவாக நான் இரு மொழி படங்களில் நடிப்பேன் என்றோ,நான்   படங்களும் ஒரே நாளில் வெளி வரும் என்றோ நான் நினைத்தும் பார்த்ததில்லை கரை ஓரம் படத்தில் சிம்ரனுடன் நடித்தது எனக்கு மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சி. நான்  அவரது தீவிர ரசிகன். இந்தப் படத்தில் அவர் சண்டைக் காட்சிகளில் நடித்ததை பார்த்தவுடன் அவர் மேல் உள்ள என்னுடைய மரியாதை  கூடுகிறது. என்னுடைய அடுத்தப் படங்களான 'அரசியல்ல இதெல்லாம் சகஜமப்பா' மற்றும் 'நற்றிணை' என் திரைப்  பயணத்தை  விஸ்தரிக்கும்' என்கிறார் உறுதியான குரலில். 


No comments:

Post a Comment