Thursday 24 December 2015

From the desk of Music Director James Vasanthan



The recent developments around my views and comments over Raaja sir's issue has snowballed and has got bigger than ever. I want to put a full stop to all these by saying sorry to his fans who I understand have been hurt by my views.

But, there are few miscreants who are maliciously posting false messages using my name and picture  just to make it serious. It started last evening and that's why I had to deactivate my Twitter account.

Please don't fall prey to it and believe those concocted stuff. As you all know I speak my mind but I will be the last one to hurt someone and definitely not the Tamil community on the whole.

Let's leave this behind and move forward.



உலகெங்கும் உள்ள தமிழ் உள்ளங்களுக்கு, 

சமீபத்தில் நான் ராஜா சார் பற்றிக் கூறிய கருத்துகள் மிகவும் பூதாகரமாக வெடித்து உள்ளது. இந்த சர்ச்சையை இத்துடன் முடித்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்பதற்காகவும்,ராஜா சாருடைய ரசிகர்கள் பலர் என்னுடைய இந்தக் கருத்தால் காயமுற்றதால் தான் இந்த மன்னிப்பு  அறிக்கை.
இதே நேரத்தில் சில விஷமிகள் என்னுடைய பெயரையும் , படத்தையும்  வைத்துக் கொண்டு  அவதூறான  கருத்துகளையும், பரப்புரையும் செய்து வருகிறார்கள்.அதனால் தான் நேற்றே என்னுடை ட்விட்டர் தொடர்பையும் விட்டு விட்டேன்.இந்த அறிக்கை மூலம் நான் என்னுடைய நிலையை தெளிவு செய்துக் கொள்ள விரும்புகிறேன்.நான் என்னுடைய மனதில் உள்ளதை பேசுபவன், யார் மனதை புண் படுத்தவோ குறிப்பாக தமிழ் சமுதாயத்தை சேர்ந்தவர்களை புண்படுத்தவோ நினைக்க கூட செய்யாதவன். நடந்த சம்பவங்களை மறந்து முன்னேறுவோம். நன்ற!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment