Friday 31 July 2015

I will Never quit cinema: Trisha

                                

Trisha has mentioned that she will not retire from films. She while speaking said, “ I am not acting for the sake of money. If money was the criteria I would have accepted all the films that came my way. I did not see like that.
I accepted the film only if it had a good role and story. If we give importance to money, we cannot sustain ourselves in the field. I am in the film industry for the past 13 years. So far I have acted in 48 films.
It is not important about numbers but quality is important. Then only we can have good relations with the fans and people. There is no need for me to retire from cinema. I am getting good roles. Hence I will continue to act in films. Many actresses are even acting after their marriage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment