Thursday 14 April 2016

Ravi Teja opens up about his Bollywood plans


In the past, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja revealed a couple of times that even though he was offered Bollywood films several times, he declined them since he wanted to concentrate on Tollywood films and score success here.

In his latest interview to a national media house, the Bengal Tiger star said that he would like to do a Bollywood film like "Ki & Ka" whenever he makes his debut in Hindi films. "I am in no hurry to try and conquer Bollywood. It would take a lot more than just a script that extends what I do in Telugu cinema to take me to Mumbai," said the Mass Maharaja.

"If I have to continue doing action and comedy (in Bollywood) I'd rather do it on my own home ground. I would love to do something out-of-the-box in Hindi. Something like R. Balki's 'Ki & Ka' or Karan Johar's 'Kapoor & Sons', Ravi Teja said. Ravi Teja is currently awaiting the launch of his next film, Robin Hood in debutant Chakri's direction


No comments:

Post a Comment