Saturday 23 April 2016

Unnodu Ka Audio & Trailer Launch

Unnodu Ka is a Tamil upcoming Rom-Com directed by debutante RK whereas the story was written and produced by the veteran Abirami Ramanathan. Starring Aari and Maya in the lead, Prabhu, oorvasi, Bala Saravanan and Misha Goshal plays the main roles in the film. Yesterday, the team had launched their Music and Trailer at Abirami Mega Mall. Headed by Ramanathan, the whole crew including Director RK, Cinematographer Sakthi saravanan , Music director C Sathya, Editor Xavier Thilak, actors Aari, Maya, Bala Saravanan, Misha Goshal, Prabhu, Oorvasi, lyricists of the film Madhan Karky, Vivega, Parvathi and all the other technicians of the movie were present and made the event a splendid one. Talking about the film and the crew, writer-Producer Abirami  Ramanthan said, “ My longtime dream of doing a full-length comedy film has now became true in the form of Unnodu Ka. Usually, parents oppose their children's love but in this story, Prabhu and Urvasi, who play Aari's parents, support his love and help him to join hands with his girlfriend. This is the unique one-liner of the film and the director RK has carved it well. RK is my finding; I know this person has got a strong stuff within himself and my inner thought said that he can do it. Hence I picked him up and he has given his best.”
Unnodu Ka is an out-and-out comedy entertainer with love block woven into it. “Though I am Debutante Ramanthan Sir has given me full freedom in the sets which gave me a positive spirit to do the film. Unity became our team’s daily mantra and hence we achieved our goal. Thanks to my whole team!” says the director of the film RK.
Cinematographer Sakthi Saravanan who is best known for his hand held and gritty works in Chennai - 28, Mankatha, SMS, Saroja said that, “I feel really happy to work in this film. The main reason for that is Abirami Ramanthan Sir. He is a man of equality; only Abirami theatre will have cushion seats in the first row (10 rupees ticket) whereas we can find only wooden chairs in most of the other theatres. His respect towards each and every technician in the film is highly appreciable. I promised Music director Sathya that I will give my best shots for his music; and now I am really satisfied for my works” said Sakthi Saravanan.
The veteran actor Prabhu said that it was a unique experience for him to work in the full length comedy script. “Though I played dad roles in most of the films, Unnodu Ka is special and unique for me. Throughout the shoot I was thoroughly enjoyed and my experience was absolutely energetic and fun filling” says actor Prabhu. India’s one of the finest artist actress oorvasi said that she is very much excited to work in this film. “There are two main reasons for my happiness; one is abirami Ramanthan sir and the other is Prabhu sir. I am pairing up with Prabhu after a long period and I feel really happy for working in this film.”
Actor Aari, the lead of the movie said that he is very much blessed to work in such a big banner. “I feel really proud to work in Abiramanthan sir’s story as well as in his production.  Unoodu Ka is well packed with romance, comedy sentiments and so on. I am sure that this movie will be a summer treat for the audience.”
The music was launched through Madhan Karky’s Doopaadoo music portal. “Ramanthan sir is the first person to introduce DTS in tamilnadu theatres; he is much adapted to technologies. Unnodu Ka is the first film for us and we are releasing the song ‘OODHEY OODHEY’ today whereas the rest will be released in the following days. Oodhey oodhey is my favorite in this film; the Tamil word ‘RAA’ will be heard as ‘THAA’ by the audience and that’s the interesting aspect of this song” said the founder of Doopaadoo. This family entertainer is expected to be released very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment