Saturday 20 June 2015

The introduction of Tamil actress Bhanu Sri Mehra


 Bhanu Sree Mehra to Debut in Tamil film
Kollywood has got yet another Punjabi talent to don the lead lady role in Tamil films. Punjabi Actress Bhanu Sree Mehra is debuting in Tamil film. The model turned actress started her acting career with a Telugu film 'Varudu'.
On rewinding her entry into cinema the actress told "I finished my schooling in Dehradun. I landed in Mumbai to pursue my graduation in Mass Media then. I started modeling for commercials and Print ads. Thus I got the chance of "Varudu" says Bhanu Sree Mehra, the model turned actress.
"Following my debut film in Telugu, offers poured in for Punjabi films. Now am stepping into Tamil playing the love interest of Bharat. My character in the film is a news reader, a girl who is very straight forward and harsh at times. The shoot is about to start in a brief time. "
"I drew inspiration from popular journalist Barkha Dutt and salute all the women who are into today's journalism with standing the pot boiling pressure." Said the young actress Bhanu Sree Mehra. 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 


The introduction of Tamil actress Bhanu Sri Mehra
Beautiful, attractive multi-talented actresses from the Punjab, who is also a model introduced in Tamil. 'Scan', the Telugu film inspires all with his first film in Tamil panusri will also appear along with the above.

Panusri Mehra
 says his film is about access to "Mass Media in Mumbai tehratul completed degree-level education with the West began modeling at the time and came back and acted in many commercials. The mulakamave 'Scan' film had the opportunity. "He said.
"The first film in the mother tongue of Punjabi films have been followed. Tamil is very present at the launch. I'm in the film as a news reader. Tairiyamana woman varukirenpatapitippu jobs will start very soon. "
"Take the famous female journalist Barkha Dutt acting as my role model. All women working in journalism today adore my heeded. "The young actress panusrimehra said.

No comments:

Post a Comment