Friday 12 June 2015

Federal Minister for celvipeno poniratakirusnan congratulate them!

I am happy to learn that Ms.Beno Zephine from Tamil Nadu has finally got her appointment in the Indian Foreign Service. I conveyed my hearty congratulations to her and wished her a successful career ahead.
Ms.Beno Zephine is first ever 100% visually challenged youth in India to become an IFS Officer.
My sincere thanks to Union External Affairs Minister Smt.Sushma Swaraj & Union HRD Minister Smt.Smriti Irani for their concern and constant support in this regard.

Blind 100% of the first Tamil woman appointed to the highest IFS officer celvipino regards to my manamakilnta said by telephone.
His efforts helped to win support from the Federal Foreign Minister and HRD Minister tirumaticusma Swaraj tirumatismriti extend my gratitude to the Queen.

- Poniratakirusnan

No comments:

Post a Comment