Friday 14 August 2015

Actor Vishnu Vishal






Actor Vishnu Vishal 

Vishnu Vishal the man who scored a hat trick with three consecutive hits in Mundasupatti, Jeeva and  Indru netru nalai is all set to celebrate his half century of  his recent release Indru Netru Naalai,While sharing about the success the energetic Vishnu Vishal says "In the current scenario it is very tough to  release the film and much tougher to sustain it in theaters for more than a week. Indru Netru Nalai , relatively small in terms of the cost of production, matched the mammoth films and have reached the 50 days mark. If i don't take this opportunity to thank when will i.I would like to thank each single soul who had been a part of Indru Netru Naalai, Today's success is because of yesterday's efforts and it ensures a bright tomorrow i believe. My special thanks  to my  Producer C V Kumar sir  and the director who trusted in my abilities to deliver.  Not to forget my co stars Karunakaran, Mia George & all the technicians who had been the back bone for the success of this wonderful project.The media too had been encouraging me and they created a good will for the movie which had lasted all these days. Last but not the least I thank my fans and the general audience , i will thank them in all tense past, present  and future ' signed off Vishnu Vishal with calming influence.



No comments:

Post a Comment