Friday 9 October 2015

Asaltu-Simhaa






Masala Padam the talk of the town since the title was announced is hitting the screens today. Bobby Simhha, Mirchi Shiva, Gaurav and Lakshmi Devy are the leads sharing the screen space.
Masala Padam is directed by Laxman and Produced By VijayaRagavendra of All in Pictures and released by Auraa pictures.
Simhaa says “the title it self says everything” Masala Padam is a unique attempt with different conceptualization. When Laxman narrated the story I could see the visuals before me and I confessed Lakshman that I was expecting one such story for a long time. I very well knew the output of the movie would be good but it was flabbergasting and concept gripping. Masala Padam revolves around the culture of movies and movie critics, it has also explored how cinema and real life are connected
I play a role Amuthan in the movie who is a street goon, I don’t have combination scenes with Shiva but I used to hit on the shooting spots and enjoy watching the dialogue delivery and body language. Music director Karthick Acharya is the find of the film I would vouch. I was impressed the way his BGM was composed, it made the audience to sustain the mood of the scene.
The stereotype concept of cinema lovers will be Masala Padam from today, the screens are getting filled rapidly and I am happy that film lovers are encouraging Masala padam which go released today ..

No comments:

Post a Comment