Wednesday 28 October 2015

“DID I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT AJITH !


While on one side, Karunas is happy that he has been selected as a Vice President in the recently held Nadigar Sangam elections, on the other hand, he is disturbed by the acts of some miscreants who are spreading the rumor that Karunas had said defamatory things about Ajith in his Twitter account.

Clarifying this, Karunas says, “It is totally false that I have been saying slanderous things about Ajith in my Twitter account. It sure is the handiwork of some miscreants. I am friendly with all the artists right from when I started my film career. I don’t have hatred or animosity towards anybody and I am shocked to hear such things. I am going to give a proper complaint to the Police Commissioner”.

No comments:

Post a Comment