Saturday 31 October 2015

Nayantara reacts for Vignesh Sivan rumours


Nayantara is currently the lucky girl in Kollywood Town. She has tasted hat-trick success with ‘ThaniOruvan’, ‘Maya’ and ‘Naanum Rowdy Dhaan’. All three movies were exceptional success and she has elevated her career to next level.
In this case, there has been a constant buzz about Vignesh Shivan and Nayantara. Some sources said, she has bought Vignesh a brand new BMW and a beach house. Nayantara who has been polite so far regarding the rumours has finally opened up. She says,
Initially she said ‘No Comments’. Later after a pause as media stressed she got furious. She said, “Why the hell media poke their noses into our personal lives ? We are in entertainment industry.
But our personal lives are not your entertainment. I can’t respond to media’s allegations and assumptions. I respect my personal life. I am right now happy in both my personal and professional life. I am also choosy in selecting scripts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment