Wednesday 14 October 2015

Kuttram Kadithal








Kuttram Kadithal

Kuttram Kadithal  is basking in the glory with the success and phenomenal response from media as well as an extraordinary response from the public. The project which has been in the news for bagging  different awards in the film festival right from National Award,Indian Panorama and much more adds  another  one  in its kitty. The Pondicherry Film festival has honoured Kuttram Kadithal as the best film. Overwhelmed Producer J.Satish Kumar says "JSK Film Corporation has always given quality and content oriented film from the beginning be it Paradesi or Thangameenkal till the recent release of Kuttram Kadithal . I should say that I had been blessed for releasing content and quality oriented films I would also like to thank my pillars of strength my Directors, exhibitors,distributors,theatrer owners and last but not the least the media. Such recognisations are the fertilizers for future success and i thank the Goverment of Pondicherry for honouring me and my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment