Monday 26 October 2015

From the Desk of Mrs.Lakshmi Ramakrishnan - Legal notice to Vijay tv from Director Lakshmi Ramakrishnan

I wish to inform you that my lawyer has sent the legal notice to Vijay television, asking an open apology for repeatedly ridiculing and defaming me in the 'Sirichu Pochu' segment of 'Adhu idhu edhu'.
As you all know, first time when they had done it, I had taken it sportively. I even thought of using the popularity of the spoof and use the dialogue as the title for a show which I was discussing with 2 popular channels, one was Vijay T.V! My intention was to do a socially relevant program in a fun angle and I thought it is only right for me to exploit  the  situation for a good cause. But,  when  the lines got featured in many films and  Rajanimurugan song , I had to face the consequences in social media and  public places. This put me and my family in many embarrassing situations. I posted a video byte on social media explaining the moment when I used the particular dialogue and slowly things settled down.
VIJAY Tv once again raked up the issue by posting the promo of version 2 of Ennamma ippadi panrengkale ma', which I happened to see on 1st oct 2015. This one was crossing limits and was in bad taste,  moreover I was not ready to go through the ordeal all over again. I was not feeling very well since my busy schedules was taking its toll on my health. I send a mail to Mr. Sriram, the general manager of Vijay tv , requesting him to stop the airing of the program. There no response from them and I approached the commisioner. They could not do much as it was not a criminal offence and advised me to proceed legally.
The notice is sent and if we do not get a reply, I will be filing a defamation case against Vijay television.
P.s. The only response that came.out from vijay tv was when they spoke to one of the popular magazines. They justified the show saying, I had taken it sportively the first time, so they did the second..Does it mean that they have the right to do it over and over again and cross all limits?
They also said that they put a disclaimer saying the program is not meant to hurt anyone! Does it mean that by exhibiting a disclaimer anybody can ridicule anybody?
I am not worried about the end result but I will surely fight for my right to protect my image....
Thanks for all your support
Sincerely
Lakshmy Ramakrishnan

அன்பிற்கு இனிய பத்திரிக்கை ஊடக நண்பர்களே ,
வணக்கங்கள்..
விஜய் தொலைகாட்சியில் “அது இது எது” நிகழ்ச்சியின் சிரிச்சா போச்சு பகுதியில், நான்“சொல்வதெல்லாம் உண்மை” நிகழ்ச்சியில் பேசிய,
”என்னம்மா இப்படி பண்றீங்களேம்மா”என்ற வசனத்தை,தொடர்ந்து என்னை பரிகாசம் செய்யும் வகையிலும்,என்பெயருக்கு களங்கம் விளைவிக்கும் வகையிலும்ஒளிபரப்பியதற்காக சட்டபடிஎன்னுடையகண்டனத்தை தெரிவித்து,எனது வழக்கறிஞர் மூலம் விஜய் தொலைகாட்சிக்கு  சட்டஅறிக்கை அனுப்பி உள்ளேன்.

முதல் முறை அது ஒளிபரப்பப்பட்ட பொழுது அதை நான் பெரிதாக எடுத்துக் கொள்ளாமல் வேடிக்கையாகவே எடுத்துக்கொண்டேன்.இன்னும் சொல்லப் போனால் பெரிதும் பிரபலமாகவே,அந்த வசனத்தையே தலைப்பாக வைத்து சில தனியார் தொலைகாட்சியில் நிகழ்ச்சி நடத்த நான் பேச்சு வார்த்தை செய்தேன்.அதில்இதற்கு காரணமான விஜய் தொலைக்காட்சியும் அடங்கும். இருந்தசூழ்நிலையை சாதகமாகப் பயன்படுத்தி சுவராசியமான நிகழ்ச்சியின் மூலம் சமூகம் சார்ந்த பிரச்சனைகளை அலச வேண்டும் என்பதே எனது முதல் நோக்கமாக இருந்தது. ஆனால்தொடர்ந்துஇதே  வசனம் பல்வேறுதிரைப்படங்களிலும், வேறு வேறு நிகழ்ச்சிகளிலும்பயன்படுத்தப்பட்டு வந்தது.இது மட்டுமல்லாமல் மிக உச்சமாக “ரஜினிமுருகன்” திரைப்படத்தில், இதே வசனத்தை பல்லவியாக வைத்து பாடலும் உருவாகிஇருக்கிறது. இது போன்ற காரணங்களால் நானும் என்  குடும்பத்தினரும்பொது இடங்களிலும்சமூக வலைதளங்களிலும் பல்வேறு பின் விளைவுகளையும்,விரும்பதகாத சூழலையும் சந்திக்க நேர்ந்தது. இப்படிபட்ட தொடர் பிரச்சனைகளால் இந்த வசனம் எந்த சூழலில் சொல்லப்பட்டது? எதற்காக சொல்லப்பட்டது?என்பதை மிக வலியோடு ஒரு வீடியோ பதிவின் மூலம் சமூக வலைதளத்தில் வெளியிட்டேன்.அதன் பிறகு சிறிதுசிறிதாக இந்த பிரச்சனைகள் குறையத் தொடங்கியது.

No comments:

Post a Comment