Sunday 1 May 2016

I learnt politics in Ko 2 and Tactics of acting in Unnodu Ka” says actor Bala Saravanan

A good sense of humor doesn't mean memorizing jokes and jamming them into conversations. It responds to the flow of conversation in ways that are creative and entertaining for which actor Bala Saravanan stands as a best exemplar. The Actor who has been seen in comical roles so far will be seen playing substantial characters in the upcoming films Ko 2 and Unnodu Ka.
After receiving critics praise for his comical performance in Kuttipuli and Thirudan Police, actor Bala Saravanan now stepped in crucial role characters through the upcoming films Ko 2  and Unnodu Ka. He believes that these significant roles would help him scale new heights in his career graph.  
Ko 2, featuring Bobby Simha, Prakash Raj and Nikki Galrani in the lead, actor Bala says, “I am very much proud for working with the National Award-winners Bobby Simha and Prakash Raj sir and it is my first time to work with the veteran actor Prakash Raj sir. I would like to thank producer Elred Kumar sir of RS infotainment, Director Sarath and Co-producer Manikandan for taking me to the next level.Until i came to this film my political knowledge was very small , but now i am well qualified to discuss politics in a debate too. Ko 2 is a very serious film by the basis of the script but the treatment on screen play had given a huge sarcastic comical touch , which iam sure the audience will love.  There were two films I loved watching as young boy the most, Thalapathy and Kaadhal desam. We have used the core point of both these films in 'Ko 2'  and we are confident as a unit that connection will help the film a lot. I had put my best in this film and I am sure that Ko 2 will act as ladder in my career growth. Definitely the film will be a summer treat for the audience", says the top-notch actor Bala Saravanan.
On the other hand he is very much excited about his other film Unnodu Ka, a  Rom-Com directed by debutante RK whereas the story was written and produced by the veteran Abirami Ramanathan. It has Aari, Maya, Prabhu, oorvasi, Bala Saravanan and Misha Ghoshal in the lead. Bala Saravanan who romances Misha Ghoshal in the film says, "The association with Abhirami Ramanathan sir will enhance my career for sure as I had learnt the term professionalism from him a lot. The strategy that was followed by sir is purely awesome and I am very much proud to work with the veteran actors Prabhu sir and Oorvasi madam who had taught me a lot in the sets. Realised what experience is !!! iam indeed lucky to have songs too in this film. The songs have come out in an outstanding style.  I am sure that the audience will enjoy the film. Not every actor in their earlier days will have two releases the same day , and iam lucky to have two releases on May 13 th" said Bala Saravanan with glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment