Thursday 12 May 2016

I see myself in the lead role of Ko 2-Bobby Simha.


RS infotainment Elred Kumar’s creation Ko 2 featuring Bobby Simha, Prakash Raj, Nikki Galrani and Bala Saravanan in the lead is all set to hit the screens on 13th May. Ko 2 directed by Sarath who was formerly associated with directors Vishnu Vardhan and Chakri Toleti is really happy about the response ofKo 2’s preview show.
The national award winning actor Bobby Simha is highly excited about the film’s release. It would be a duo treat for the actor. “I play the role of a young and enthusiastic reporter who comes across as a daring person and I am the one, gives no hoot about the most powerful man in the city. This role is on par with more or less my personal character. Iam sure this role of mine will have a huge connect with today's youth. We have stressed upon the importance of the youth in today's politics and social awareness. My self and Prakash Raj sir  have some intensified sequences which iam sure will let the sparks fly. I have a great march of film with 'Ko2' leading the pack. As an actor i have a target on the image i need to have and iam sure Ko 2  releasing on May 13th will initiate that process ” says Bobby Simha with exuberant.

No comments:

Post a Comment