Tuesday 3 May 2016

I followed many Journalists to be a Journalist” says Nikki Galrani


Nikki Kalrani has become the Darling of the crowd thanks to the stupendous response she received in her debut film 'Darling'. Fluent in Tamil Nikki Kalrani  is now the talk of K’town as her gorgeous looks are being appreciated by every one who had watched her upcoming Political-Thriller Ko 2. The film is produced by Elred Kumar under the banner RS Infotainment and directed by Sarath. Sharing screen with  Bobby Simha, Prakash Raj and Bala Saravanan in the pivotal roles Nikki Kalrani is super excited about this film, which is all over the musical charts , courtesy the young music director Leon James.
With elections round the corner, the film is believed to create an atmosphere of excitement and activity for its core theme ‘Politics and Media’. “Ko 2 movie will strongly act as a cognizance for the upcoming elections. I believe that it will be a perfect awareness movie before the elections and I am very much gleeful to be a part of this sensational creation. I play the role of an in-depth and a serious journalist which will be totally different from my previous film. Whatever role is given for me, I would like to play it neat and perfect.  As I am very new about the reporting profession, I have to learn too many things for adapting the gestures and body language of a professional journalist. Just like the paparazzi, I used to follow some high dignified journalists to learn their body language, eye contact, way of questioning and even the position of holding a microphone! I hope they don’t mind” giggles the gorgeous Nikki Kalrani. The well packed combo is ready to hit the screens in the month of May.
Cast
Bobby Simha
Prakash Raj
Nikki Kalrani
Bala Saravanan
Karunakaran
Mayilsamy
John Vijay
Crew
Produced:    RS Infotainment
Director:      Sharath   
Music:         Leon James
Dialogue:     BakiyamShankar

No comments:

Post a Comment